National Roadservice Australia Provides You With Peace of Mind on Every Journey
In the event of an unexpected breakdown, our car and motorcycle roadside assistance membership are your safety net to getting back on the road, quickly and safely.
Choose from two levels of Roadside Assistance Memberships
|Australia-wide coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week
|Service calls per year
|Number of call-outs per incident
|Towing – Metro & Major Country Centres
|Up to 20kms
|Up to 50kms
|Towing – other areas
|Up to 50kms
|Up to 75kms
|Motor Vehicle Hire
*Subject to one call out for the same breakdown/incident, and fair use policy.
Membership Benefits Explained
- We will jump-start your vehicle or assist with getting a new battery (battery at additional cost).
Emergency Fuel Assistance
- We will supply 10 litres of regular petrol or diesel where possible (fuel at additional cost).
Flat Tyre Assistance
- We will change your flat tyre with your roadworthy spare.
- In the event that your vehicle or motorcycle is immobilised or not safe to drive, we will transport you and your vehicle or motorcycle to the nearest licensed mechanic or your home. Subject to KM limits above.
If you upgrade to Plus Membership, you can also access
- We will provide locksmith assistance or contribute up to $150 per year towards the cost of a locksmith if you have lost or locked your keys in your vehicle.
Breakdown Accommodation Assistance
- We will contribute up to $110 per night (room charge only) for up to 3 nights for accommodation if your vehicle suffers a breakdown more than 100km from your home that renders your vehicle unroadworthy for more than 48 hours.
Motor Vehicle Hire Assistance
- We will contribute up to $65 per day for up to 3 days, towards the cost of hiring a motor vehicle if your vehicle suffers a breakdown more than 100km from your home that renders your vehicle unroadworthy for more than 48 hours.