Caravan & Motorhome Roadside Assistance
National Roadservice Australia Provides You With Peace of Mind on Every Journey
Your home away from home. Don’t let a breakdown throw a spanner in the works. If your adventure is stopped by the unexpected, National Roadservice Australia can help you get back to enjoying the moment, safely, and quickly.
Choose from two levels of Roadside Assistance Memberships.
|Australia-wide coverage 24 hours, 7 days a week
|Service calls per year
|Number of call-outs per incident
|Up to $250
|Up to $500
|Up to $75
|Up to $150
|Up to $100
|Up to $200
|Up to $100
|Up to $160
*Subject to one call out for the same breakdown/incident, and fair use policy.
Membership Benefits Explained
Flat Tyre Assistance
- We will change your flat tyre with your roadworthy spare.
- This service is provided free for up to $75 for a Standard Membership or $150 for a Plus Membership.
- We will provide locksmith assistance or contribute to the cost you incur.
- This service is provided free for up to $100 for Standard Membership or $160 for Plus Membership.
- In the event that your caravan or motorhome is immobilised or not safe to tow behind your vehicle, we will transport your caravan or motorhome to the nearest repairer or to your home.
- This service is provided free up to $250 for a Standard Membership or $500 for a Plus Membership.
Breakdown Accommodation Assistance
- We will reimburse the cost of accommodation (room charge only) should your caravan or motorhome break down more than 100km from your home.
- We will reimburse up to $100 for Standard Membership or $200 for Plus Membership.
You can purchase a caravan or motorhome Roadside Assistance Membership through one of our trusted partners.