Skip to main content
Call 1800 10 10 22 for Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Australia-wide
Our phone system is currently unavailable. Please send your queries via email to We apologise for any inconvenience caused.


How to change your nominated vehicle?

  • If you have an existing Roadside Assistance membership with us, you can change your nominated vehicle up to twice a year.
  • The vehicle in which you want to transfer membership must be of the same type. Car or motorcycle memberships can only be transferred to another car or motorcycle. Caravan or motorhome memberships can only be transferred to another caravan or motorhome.
  • A 48-hour waiting period applies for the newly nominated vehicle before availing of membership benefits. Assistance on the previously-nominated vehicle can still be given and can be arranged on the newly nominated vehicle at the owner's expense.
  • Waiting period commences from the date of receipt of the Change of Nominated Vehicle Form received by the NRA Membership Department.
  • Please note, if your Roadside Assistance is attached to a Warranty, you cannot change the nominated vehicle, please speak with your Warranty provider for transfer options.
  • Please refer to the membership terms and conditions for full details.

How to process a reimbursement?

  • Some membership benefits are reimbursements, such as accommodation, vehicle hire, and locksmith assistance.
  • Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for details of your membership and ascertain if you are eligible for these reimbursements.
  • You will need to speak with our Roadside Assistance team for approval before incurring the expense.
  • After gaining approval from our Roadside Assistance team, please complete the Reimbursement Form and include the Incident Reference No.

If you require a copy of your Terms & Conditions, please contact us here

Terms and Conditions

If you require a copy of your Terms & Conditions, please contact us here